Monday, May 13, 2013

I always feel like I am failing as a mother.  Second guessing myself has always been part of my nature.  Low self esteem probably.  Anyhoo...... I guess I am doing a good job!  My kids really did make me feel special yesterday.  The cards, the banners, everything was so wonderful.  My daughter also bought me a pair of lovely earrings.  But then she came in with something else.  This was too cool and really surprised me.

I had been complaining for months my purse was too small.  Us moms keep everything in these monster shoulder bags.  So mine was filled to capacity.  And I also hate bags that do not zip.  Tap the brakes (well, maybe slam them while telling your husband on your phone that you will have to call him back because the children are killing each other, then turn around and politely inform said children that one more word out of any of them and you will take away Christmas, Easter, birthdays and any other thing you can get in while trying not to collide with any cars or people that might be on a highway) and the contents of said purse land in the floor board for all eyes to see.  Who needs to see mom's female necessities?  Or even that candy bar we stowed away while telling your family you don't have anything to eat??

She comes in with this....  all handmade.






I love it!  Maybe I am doing ok after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment